Saturday, August 27, 2011

SooShoo to Delay!



Edit: What a nasty storm!  A few days without power, and a ton of fallen trees later, and we're ok.  Cleanup has been a pain, but relatively easy so far.  Thankfully we didn't get any flooding like a lot of New York did.  Thanks for your well wishes here, and on Facebook and Twitter.  We should be releasing new episodes very soon!

Hurricane Irene is barreling down on us here in the US.  And by us, I mean ME...  aka, Steel A. Jeeg.  So for the next few days, I'm going to be holed up in my apartment hoping that my car doesn't get crushed by that crooked telephone pole (not pictured, but just to the right!) and getting some water wings for my rabbit.  My other animals are sugar gliders, so they can carry us to safety.  Wait, what was I talking about...?
Oh yeah...  so as a result, expect some delays in this week's episode.  Look for it around Tuesday or Wednesday, once this whole mess blows over.

FORTUNATELY, the more important members of the group, aka Sky79 and UK Windom, are perfectly fine in their respective countries.  Far away from the buckets of rain on our already saturated ground, here in the eastern US.  And it just so happens that both of them are hard at work getting 1st and 2nd draft scripts together for upcoming releases.  Check out the status bar for more info!

Everyone, stay safe out there.  If you're in a safe place, and you've got your laptop (or portable media player of choice!) charged, then now would be the time to stock up on Rider 1 and Skyrider episodes and have yourself a little marathon!

See you soon!

3 comments:

  1. Glad the hurricane's not hitting me for once. I'm sure 2 or 3 will later this year though. Louisiana is a magnet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't even call that a delay. I like how you're dedicated and telling us like this. Hope you can get over that fine, my friend!

    ReplyDelete